The Wine Nut is not your usual wine blog. It has a specific focus on blind tasting, how to improve blind tasting ability, and understanding why certain wines taste the way they do.
This blog is mostly coming from the context of the Master of Wine programme. However, it could also be relevant and useful to those studying WSET, Court of Master Sommelier, or Oenology programmes as well as wine professionals and passionate consumers.
1.Something that invigorates or intoxicates
2.a delicious alcoholic drink made by the fermentation of fresh grapes.
3. entertain someone by offering them drinks and a meal.
4. form of dance, involves gyration of hips, can be slow or fast must always be sexy. performed to mainly west indian music like reggae, calypso and soca
1. a fruit consisting of a hard or tough shell around an edible kernel.
2. a square or hexagonal piece of metal for screwing on to a bolt as a fastener.
3. a crazy or eccentric person.
4. a person who is excessively interested in or enthusiastic about a specified thing.
5. a person’s head.